209. Laughing.
210. Remarkable sunrises over snow dusted barns & farm fields.  I love Ohio.
211. Good days at work.  My job stresses me out at times - but went down to the office today and had a great day with co-workers, my boss bought us all lunch - and I have the best business users ever.  They did make fun of my coffee stained papers.  I told them I love coffee and I like to save trees.  The coffee stain I drew a face in with spiky hair did deserve some picking on.
212. Remote starters (except when they don't work right).  I stopped at McDonalds on the way home for dinner - got out of the car, tried to lock it but when I got to the McD's door - the car started running.  I went back, turned it off - repeated the door lock, etc. - and the car kept starting.  This happened 2 more times.  I finally got it to lock (without starting) but stood at the McDonalds door  for a few minutes to make sure it didn't start again.  The car was possessed.  I'm convinced. 
213.  Four hours of drive time to myself.
214. Hubby to come home to.
215. Sleeping girls - so precious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...