154. Wind that makes my house creek.
155. Pattering raindrops on rooftops.
156. My afternoon tea.
157. Ominous clouds.
158. Accomplishing laundry.
159. The peace and confidence I have in Jesus.
160. Conversations between two little girls at bedtime that go something like this:

Ava pats her bed and says "come here Kate."
Kate sits and Ava says..."so how was your day, what did you do?"
Kate: "well I had snack - you know, pretzels like Grammy's...the flat kind not round, and cheese."
Ava lays back quickly on her bed, slaps her forehead and exclaims "oooooooh my gosh....I just love those pretzels...I can't even take it!"  The conversation went on from there but that was my favorite, favorite part:-)

How I pray, pray, pray, pray, pray...these little bedtime chats and loving connections happen throughout their years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...