Kings Island!

We headed down south to Kings Island to spend Friday afternoon/evening there.  The girls had never been to a BIG amusement park...and were SO excited by the roller coasters and other sites.  They had an absolute blast - riding rides, watching shows and eating fun food.  But Doug and I may have enjoyed it even more!  Nothing brings me more joy than watching my kids have so much fun!    The girls are little dare devels...willing to take on BIG rides.  The faster the better...they are my girls!!!  Ava even rode the Beastie with me and loved it!  I am such a roller coaster fan...I am so excited that they love them too!!
After Kings Island we stayed at a hotel...the girls just kept saying "WOW" as we walked in.  Doesn't take much:-)  They loved the fish pond that ran through the hotel and were so excited to have a family "sleep over".  We swam in the pool the next day and then went over to Grandpa Fighter's to visit for the day.  The girls had fun seeing Grandpa and playing with Uncle Bobby...we had a great relaxing lunch and then ventured home with tuckered munchkins. 

All in all, a fantastic whirlwind trip!  I am so thankful for days like this with my family - for me...a little glimpse of heaven!
Ava and Doug in the Surf Dog...back seat (blue shirt).  Ava's first BIG roller coaster of the day!
This was my favorite ride to watch of the whole day...all the parents standing around were laughing hysterically at Olivia's shrills and screams.  She LOVED this ride!  Ava held onto her for dear life:-)  Kate was our brave girl and rode by herself. 
I love Lou's hair in this pic!
Smurf ice cream - YUM!
Snoopy came out - and Olivia bent down in front of him, tilted
her head and kept saying "aaawwweee...hi Doggy."
Tuckered out girls watching the big show at the end of the night...
Olivia riding on top of the suitcase, into the hotel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...