Scrub A Dub-Dub...

...3 girls in a tub,
and who do you think stole the show?
She's small but mighty...and she thinks her new "hat" is hilarious.  She kept laughing at herself histarically in the mirror:-)  I also have to say...I love the toothy grin in the first pic.  One of my most favorite things right now about Livvy Lou.

Another fave...love the facial expressions in this one!
After a beautiful spring day, a bike ride and LOTS of playing outside yesterday...we had a rainy day today and spent it indoors doing crafts, coloring, taking a bath in mom & dad's tub (we save our tub for special occasions -aka rainy/snowy days-the girls love to "swim" in that tub) and making muffins (Ava has preschool snack tomorrow...made the first two batches with her during the day and the last batch after they went to bed.  This last batch wasn't too successful...I couldn't remember if I put flour in them or not and stood staring at the bowl, flour bag and mixer for about two minutes before I guessed.  I guessed wrong.  They are concave.  Ha!).  We miss the spring weather, but had a fun day indoors.  I love my 3 munchkins!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...