TGIF

It is Friday and I'm thankful today...

For the snow covered outside I found when I woke up this morning!  I love snow - the sparkle, the sound of it crunching under feet and tires, watching the kids play in it (and I still like playing in it too)! 

For the 5AM two day a week aerobics class I drag myself out of bed for - I get to spend 50 minutes Tuesdays and Fridays on me. Sweating my toosh off with one of my best friends, my Mom...and other fun ladies.  It is always a great jump start to my day!

For the cup of coffee I'm getting to drink in silence (pre kids waking up) by the Christmas tree.  Quiet time with coffee is super!

For our church and the fantastic moms I have met there.  We have Friday morning playgroups where kids play and mom's drink coffee, eat, chat and encourage each other.  I truly believe other moms help keep me sane! 

For the anticipation of the weekend...when Doug isn't working and we can just spend time being a family.  Tonight we're heading over to a metropark for a tour of an old house from the 1800's, lit up and decorated for Christmas.  May be interesting with a 1 year old but we're giving it a whirl!  Then we're coming home, building our first fire of the season (or ever at this house...Doug my pyro is so excited) and we're going to have a PJ/movie night by the Christmas tree.  Girls are so excited!

TGIF.  I'm truly thanking God that it's Friday and resting in the blessings and opportunities He's provided to us for the weekend.  I hope you all can do the same!  Happy Friday:-)

Comments

B-Mama said…
Hope you all had a great Friday and weekend! Your plans sounded lovely!! xo

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...