Maybe Crazy?

I think I may be crazy.  I'm not sure what it was that made me think I could do the following things all in the same day:

1. 
Take all 3 girls to the doctor, by myself, for their flu shots.  It was mayhem.  Ava pretty much beat up the whole doctors office (and me & Olivia), and we left the nurses/docs with a symphony of loud crying girls.  I did win - they all had the shot...but it was just awful.  I had a long talk with Ava so hopefully this won't happen again, but whew!  Never, ever, ever, ever again.  Doug can take them next time (one at a time!).  It may take me a few days to recover from this public display! 
2.
Santa.  As if #1 wasn't enough for the day...we ventured off to the mall after naps to make a few returns and somehow got roped into the Santa line.  The girls and I waited in line for an hour.  Thankfully...they behaved...there was a little elf village and reindeer that kept them entertained.  Santa was watching...so they were on their best behavior!  We got up to Santa and Ava hopped on his lap, smiling big.  Kate wanted nothing to do with him until after the picture was done and he offered her a candy cane.  When asked what they wanted for Christmas...Ava replied "pixos" (an art sort of thing) and Kate told him she wanted a Barbie car:-)  I'm telling you what...the whole time we were in line, I was on edge, anticipating a meltdown. I took a gamble and it paid off...the girls had fun!   A nice ending to a not so smooth day. 

Below is a picture of our doctor's office Baby Huey...don't let her fool you.  Her smile is sweet, but when shots are in order...her kick is strong! 

Comments

Kacy said…
I love her outfit! It looks so comfy :o)
Kacy said…
I love her outfit! It looks so comfy :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...