1950's Murder Mystery

Our next door neighbors throw a big Halloween party every year.  This year...they decided to spice things up and throw a 1950's murder mystery!  Doug and I were given the parts of Peppermint Patty (captain of the cheerleading squad) and Albert the Nerd.  I was a little nervous (acting is not my strong suit), but it was a lot of fun and as you can see from the pictures...everyone went all out with costumes!  Our neighbors even had a 1950 Ford out front for pictures! You'll see the progression of the night below...complete with 50's food (although I brought a cheese ball in the shape of a pumpkin:-)), hula hoop contest, 50's greasers, spiked punch and finally the murder!  It ended up being the school nurse.  Phew!  Glad my date wasn't the culprit! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...