Girls Night Out

With Doug off chaperoning a youth group trip to a concert, the girls and I decided to call a girls night out. And I think it may have been my favorite night with them yet! Complete with Wendy's, Old Navy, Baby's R Us and Target (man my Friday nights have changed:-)).

Highlights of the night: Ava calling me "klutzy" after I accidentally knocked down part of a display at baby's r us. Her words: "Mom...you're klutzy just like Miss Karen (her preschool teacher). She always drops things and knocks stuff down like you." I about lost it (she was giggling while saying this...and if only I could have recorded her tone!)! Where does this maturity come from? I didn't even know she knew the word klutzy.

Next...at target...I look over, and unfortunately see Kate kissing the handle of the cart (they were in one of those 3 seater carts). I told her to stop putting her mouth on the cart and her response was a loud one..."I'm going to marry the shopping cart...yeeee-haw." When we laughed...she kept repeating. Where does she get this stuff? She did a great job entertaining us and the people shopping around us.

Olivia just soaked it all in...smiling and laughing at Ava & Kate.

I love my girls so much. They are fun and it was a great night. They sure know how to party;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...