Winter Wonderland

Today was an extra beautiful day. Not only is everything snow covered...but the sun was out, so things were glistening. It looked so amazing that we decided to take advantage of our day off work and take the girls sledding at a near by park. When we got there, Ava ditched the idea of sledding to climb on what else, but the "choo choo" train. But eventually we ventured over to a small hill and had a lot of fun. We even took Kate down a few times. Not sure she was totally thrilled with it, but didn't seem to mind. Doug taught Ava how to go down without a sled, and she thought that was the neatest thing ever. I just love playing out in the snow. So refreshing!

Comments

orahoods said…
Kim! You are such a fun family:) I have to admit, that picture of Kate in the swing made me laugh out loud. I can just hear her thinking: "I can't put my arms down!"

btw, I'm jealous you're moving up to Toledo! I'd love to live closer to my family!
B-Mama said…
Looks like you all had an awesome time! I think my boys would also have been all over that train... even with snow in the picture. They won't get any sledding action down here in VA! The white stuff is scarce! :)

SO exciting to read about your real estate prospects back home!!!! Too fun... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...