No Secrets Here

I finally ventured out for my first day of Christmas shopping Thursday - DSW our first stop. Mission...to find Doug a nice pair of brown "going out" boots. I always have trouble picking out clothes/shoes for him and was just so excited because I found a pair (on sale) and thought for sure he would love them. A score for sure...so proud of myself (you know how it is after you find the perfect gift?).

Fast forward Friday night to Doug, Kate, Ava and I eating dinner around our table, talking casually about the day's events....

Ava: (out of no where) "Daddy...we got you shoes for a Christmas Present."

Christmas surprise spoiled. I about choked....Doug laughingly prodded for more details. No secrets here in this fam! Moral of the story...don't take your 3 year old Christmas shopping with you!

Comments

B-Mama said…
lol Keem! The girls are so cute! Happy belated b-day to Ava. She is the uber 3-year-old. Her antics sounds familiar to a little boy around here! Adorable! I can't get over how big and mature she looks in her birthday pics! Tell Doug to enjoy his shoes... Hugs in this holiday season!!

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia's 2 months!

What a week!

Fun day with my girls...