No Secrets Here

I finally ventured out for my first day of Christmas shopping Thursday - DSW our first stop. Mission...to find Doug a nice pair of brown "going out" boots. I always have trouble picking out clothes/shoes for him and was just so excited because I found a pair (on sale) and thought for sure he would love them. A score for sure...so proud of myself (you know how it is after you find the perfect gift?).

Fast forward Friday night to Doug, Kate, Ava and I eating dinner around our table, talking casually about the day's events....

Ava: (out of no where) "Daddy...we got you shoes for a Christmas Present."

Christmas surprise spoiled. I about choked....Doug laughingly prodded for more details. No secrets here in this fam! Moral of the story...don't take your 3 year old Christmas shopping with you!

Comments

B-Mama said…
lol Keem! The girls are so cute! Happy belated b-day to Ava. She is the uber 3-year-old. Her antics sounds familiar to a little boy around here! Adorable! I can't get over how big and mature she looks in her birthday pics! Tell Doug to enjoy his shoes... Hugs in this holiday season!!

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...