Trick-or-Treat 2008

Ava & Kate had a blast! Ava couldn't wait to get into her Thomas costume...choo chooing every 5 minutes and at one point saying to me..."mommy...what does a train say when it stops?" To which I replied, "I don't know hun..." and tried to imitate a screeching brake noise. She very confidently exclaimed..."no mommy...it goes..." and she let out a "shhhhhh" sort of noise that sounded like a compressor releasing air. I was impressed...because she was so right! She has this train thing down pat!

Grammy came to trick-or-treat, and helped pull Kate in the wagon. Towards the end Kate was anxious to walk, and once out, walked right up to a front porch, arms outstretched going "teet", "teet". She picked that up pretty quick (anything with food!). Here are some pics!

Waiting anxiously...


Us and our girls before the big night...
Our little Thomas...
Grammy & Kate...
Enjoying their bounty...

Our good friends the Kalan's (aka Buckeye cornhole!). Best costume of the night I think...


Comments

B-Mama said…
Keem, they are beyond cute!! I love that they are really like two peas in a pod these days--makes me think of my M and T. There's nothing better!! So happy to hear of your fun relocation... Hugs and blessings!
orahoods said…
Ok, I thought the chicken costume was adorable...but I have to agree, the OSU cornhole is hilarious! Love the updates on your sweet girls!

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...