Night out in Ann Arbor

I never thought I would get Doug to that place up north, but I did and I think he enjoyed himself! My good friend Haneen rang in her 30th birthday with friends and fam and we drove up for the celebration! We had a fantastic time...eating at an excellent little Italian restaurant (maybe the best Italian I've had in a long time) and spending time catching up with Neen & Tarek and laughing lots. And not to mention...it's always nice to have a kid free night out with my hubby!

Comments

B-Mama said…
Wish we could have been there with you all!! Sounds like a great time... Hugs! :)
Lib said…
Ahhhh, nights out with just hubby...nothin better friend.
So glad you got to do that! And just think- Ann Arbor and that Italian place will only be 40 measely min. from you before long! Wow--can't wait!!! RD and I have a place to take you and Doug up there in "that town" once you move. You just wait, friend.

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...