Happy September!

This is my absolute favorite month. Nothing better than September...fall is coming (my favorite season), college football, school is back in session (I always used to love going back to school!), beginnings of crisp autumn air and leaves, autumn sunsets and skies...I could go on and on!

And we rang in my favorite month with a wonderful day! Here are a few pics from the picnic we had with neighbors. We are so thankful to have such great friends living right next door, all with kids the same age. It can often times be sort of crazy with 6 kids running around under the age of 3 (and 1 on the way), but it is so nice to be able to relate as parents...and the kids have so much fun together. I just love watching Ava & Kate running around, laughing and giggling and having so much fun with the other kids. So much joy!




What are you doing Kate?


Haiden & Ava cooking with their hard hats on...

And now grocery shopping...

Kate checking out Carter...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...