Busy Time & Party Time!

We have a lot to celebrate in my family!

Since I have not written in a while, I will try and catch up on this past month’s events week by week as concisely as possible!:

1.
My mom’s surgery was a success and she has recovered very well! She now has one meter of platinum coils in her head, but as of this past Thursday, was granted a clean bill of health by the doctors. We are thankful that the good Lord was merciful and gracious to us, and was able to use the hands of the great surgeons at U of M to fix my mom! Looking back, not only was the outcome of the surgery amazing but the whole experience was. Our family banded together like I’ve never seen…my aunts flew in from Phoenix & VA to join my uncle, dad, brother, family friends and I in supporting each other. It was amazing to see first hand how God truly, truly works through people to comfort, heal and support one another. We were touched by so many people through this whole thing that were truly acting as his hands and feet and could not have gotten through without that loving support!

2.
After a week in Toledo to help mom, the girls and I headed back down to Columbus and had cousin Luke in for the week! We had so much fun. Went to the Zoo, Cosi, Gameworks with Pat & Linds, Zoombeezi bay (waterpark in Columbus) and just had an absolutely fantastic time! Ava and Kate adore their cousin Luke.

3.
Wedding week! Uncle Robert married Carly!!!! We just couldn’t be happier!! What a fun, celebratory time with family and friends. Carly and Rob just compliment each other so well…they have FUN together…and their love for each other is so apparent. I am so thankful that my brother has been blessed with someone that has as good of a heart as he does. She is an amazing person and we’re so happy to have her as part of the fam. Here are a few pics from this weekend.











Comments

Lib said…
You and your girls are beautiful! I can't get over Ava's dress-----oh my gosh she was perfect!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...