So this is blogging

I am going to give this a try! I have always tried to journal, but am so used to typing that after a few days of writers cramp, I give up! So...maybe online is the way to go.

We had a great Father's day weekend. A few highlights...
Katelyn ate BLUE play dough on Friday night. I had to peel it from the roof of her mouth!Setting: Mall playground, Saturday morning. Ava poutily runs to me and says..."Mommy...Daddy told me no, Daddy like Grumpy Bear" (referring to cartoon Care Bears). I had to turn around and laugh before turning back to stand ground with my Grumpy Bear who said "No".
Escaped COSTCO only spending $24. It was a miracle considering we usually go there for a few things and end up walking out with a cart full! We went for blueberries & strawberries and came out with both those things + coffee. Not too shabby. Also stole a few shots of the girls in the grocery cart!
Summer fun in the back yard baby pool. Ava likes to put her slide into the pool and dive down head first. Katelyn has no fear and tries to crawl everywhere (including up the slide that Ava's trying to go down (which creates extra fun for mom!) and out of the pool to eat grass).
Ava...showing off her Thomas the Train PJ's...she loves her trains!

Date Night with Doug! Parade of Homes & then the Rusty Bucket for my favorite...fried pickles...and some good food. I love date night!
And last but certainly not least...celebrating the Dad's in our life...Doug, Papa Conover & Grandpa Fighter. Ava, Kate & I are lucky gals to have these guys, and so thankful for the strong loving support and fun that only a dad can provide!

So that's it for my first post! And no writers cramp!! Hope you are having a super day!

Comments

GrandpaC said…
This site is enough to make a cranky old Grandpa smile! I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...