376. Robin's singing spring songs outside.
377. Five Fighter's packed into the mini van for a road trip.
378. Grandparents caravaning.
379. Excitement of 3 little girls as we arrive at the hotel. We stayed at a modest hotel - but they felt like royalty and it was adorable...doesn't take much. Automatic doors, a fire place, elevator and carpets with swirls on them, a room on the 7th floor (overlooking the parking lot) - and they think they are top notch!
380. My little munchkins marching in a row down the hallway.
381. Beauty so close to home - the Niagara River.
382. Driving down roads that provide flashbacks...reminiscing. Lots of childhood trips too and through NY and Buffalo!
383. The look on my Uncle Lee's face as we surprised him on his doorstep for his 70th birthday! Our family and my Uncle Bill's family (mom's twin brother) all made the trek up to their house in NY to surprise him:-) Here is the trio - Uncle Bill, Uncle Lee and my momma-mia!
379. Hotel snuggles...
381. Grape vines along Lake Erie.
382. Girls running freely playing in the sun with a big blue lake (Lake Erie) in the background.
384. Dreaming with Doug.
385. Warmth in March.
386. Beautiful farmhouses sitting proud in the middle of fields.
387. Duck quacks coming from the creek behind our house.