65. Betty next door who came over to give me table restoration advice. She is so fantastic at that stuff (you should see her house!) and I am so grateful for her advice - I need it! First table project will hopefully kick off this weekend!
66. Encouragement I've been feeling when focusing on Him daily.
67. My dad who babysits so my mom and I can go exercise.
68. My job.
69. Three sudsy girls happily splashing in the tub.
70. Ava's giggle and big brown eyes.
71. My four year old who has a style all her own...and I love it.
72. The bounce house - and the endless fun my girls have been having together on that thing. They love getting on it before it's blown up and letting it inflate around them - here they are waiting. They crack me up!
73. Water color paint and my young Picaso's.