Grampy's 57!

Grampy turned 57 and we threw him a party.  Ava and I went to the store and picked out party decorations while the other two slept...what else did she pick out but Thomas the Train.  She spent all afternoon setting up the dining room just right, blowing up balloons and helping me make the cake.  She wanted to make sure everything was perfect for her Grandpa!  I think Grandpa had a great time...he wore his hat the whole time, ate lots of cake and even chased the girls around the yard (party hat on...our neighbors got a kick out of it!).  Happy birthday Grandpa...you sure do have a lot of fans in this house and we wish you many, many more!
Kate...always making us laugh!
Grandpa pushing Lou on the swings...with his party hat on:-)
6' 3'' Uncle Rob swinging with Olivia & Jet!
I love my neice Mattingly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...