Christmas Party Weekend!

Doug and I got to kick off December in Columbus with work parties, sans kids!  Love hubby weekends!  Friday night we checked into the hotel downtown, snazzied up a bit and walked down to his work Christmas party where we ate tapas and drank wine.  It was so much fun...I just love the people he works with.  They are so much fun, easy to talk to, all around great people!  Lots of stories from the night...including a mustache shaving, tackling and shoe throwing.  I leave it at that:-)  It was fun!!

Saturday we slept in, picked up lunch and went to visit our great friends the Wendorfs who just added another little girl to their bunch!  One of the MOST adorable babies I've ever seen!  They are some of our very favorite peeps (Katelyn's Godparents:-)) and I wished we could pack them in our car and bring them North to live near us! 
Saturday night we went to my work Christmas party for dinner.  It was fun and neat to be a part of.  When I first started at this company...it was a bit of a risk...only 20 people working there, start up and I was working part time (mostly from home).  I wasn't quite sure what I was getting myself into!  Now the company employs 300 people and we are the second largest of our kind in Ohio!  It has been fun to watch the company grow...and fun to celebrate outside of work with my teammates!

We left a bit early from there to go over to Doug's bosses' house.  So much fun...more wine, more food, more laughs.  All in all...great Christmas party weekend! I am so thankful we both have been blessed to work with such fun people!!  Below are pics from Saturday night at Doug's second work party....fun!



And...I just think my hubby is so handsome...liked this pic, so I had to post.  As gorgeous as the first day I saw him:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...