The Big 3-0

So with the arrival of Olivia my 30th birthday was sort of overshadowed (which I didn't mind one bit:-)). She was the BEST birthday present ever!! But some of my greatest girlfriends, my mom, sis in law and family friends took me out for a delayed birthday dinner this week at PF Changs. We had such a great time...chatting, eating great food, a few glass of vino and Eston's cake (yum!).


I can't believe I'm 30! My twenties were fantastic...very busy. Graduated college, first job, met Doug, got married, bought a house, second job, had Ava, third job, had Katelyn, sold our house, moved north, bought another house, had Olivia! Phew! I think in my 30's Doug and I are going to slow down, relax and enjoy some of the major life events that came to light in our 20's!! I am so very thankful for the many blessings we've been given and pray that in my 30's I can do with these blessings what God wants me to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...