My Little Van Gogh!

Ava had her first "arts & crafts" class today at our local rec center. The class lasts an hour and every week they'll make something artsy. She was SO excited to go...not only does she love doing arts and crafts, but she was excited about other kids being there and felt like such a "big" girl as this was the first class (besides Sunday School) that she got to go without Mom. I went in to fill out paperwork at the beginning of the class, and she very confidently said to me "this is just a kid class Mom." On that note I left!

Today she made an Octopus. Instead of hanging on to every piece of art work (as much as I would love to)...I decided I'll take digital pics which will save some space for the extra special things she does through the years that I'll want to keep!

Comments

orahoods said…
The digital pictures are a great idea. I saw on Oprah, too, the idea to put the pictures in a photo book from snapfish etc!

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...