Fun day with my girls...

What a fun day to ring out my favorite month of the year...

7am...work & coffee (I love my coffee!)

8:30am...girls up, breakfast, playtime (and a little bit of laundry)

10:30am...Depart the Fighter residence for what turned out to be a four hour outing with the girls that included rare shopping trips at Old Navy & Macy's, lunch at Chick-fil-A, play-time at the mall playground, and gummies from the candy shop. Some favorite moments...

  • Ava trying to try on clothes with me in the Old Navy dressing room. I looked over and she had 2 tank tops over her head and was asking for more. Where's the camera when you need it!

  • Kate rapidly throwing her hands up in the air with a big smile (her gesture for the so big game) after I finished telling Ava that she is going to be 3 and is getting "so big". Kate heard those 2 words and couldn't help herself. She repeated the "so big" gesture for about 3 minutes until it was time to leave...cracking herself up the whole time.

  • Ava being an extra doting big sis at lunch. She hopped off her chair and started scooting Kate's highchair toward her. When I asked what she was doing, she replied..."I want Kate to sit right next to me." Love it!

  • Kate walking at the playground...she's getting better and better each day, but still cutely unstable and wobbly.

  • Ava grabbing Kate's hand to help walk her over to a "rock" at the playground, saying sweetly..."come on Kate".

3pm...Girls down for nap...work for mommy...

6:15pm...Kate swimming lesson. Kate loves the water. She drinks up 1/2 the pool when we're there and shouts "yay!" at the top of her lungs at random points during the "lesson". I love this 1 on 1 time with her!

6:55...meet Doug at Home Depot parking lot to trade girls and car.

7pm...Me time at church in my Attributes of Godliness bible study. Love this class! We began discussing wholeheartedness tonight, and will focus on this for the next 3 weeks.

9pm...home sweet home. I love home. Especially after a busy day!

Comments

ziemkes said…
Hey Kim! Glad you found my blog so I could find yours! Your girls are darling and your posts are hilariuos! I'll keep checking back. Enjoy the nice weather!

Love, Jess :)
B-Mama said…
So glad to hear of such a sweet day! And sounds like some *wonderful* sister moments... There really is nothing better.

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...