Me & My Bros...

Whoever thought that my two little brothers Rob & Pat (aka Robby Bobby and Patricia), who I used to kneel on and perform spit tortures to, who used to chase me up and down the stairs in all out physical warfare while our friends sat on the couch (watching in wonderment)...would ever grow up to be two of my very best friends. Cheesy line…yes. But it’s true. They have grown to be such kind-hearted, great guys who are so much fun to be with. I am truly thankful.

Doug and I were blessed to be able to spend the weekend with the two of them and their amazing better halves. My parents took the girls for the weekend, and we (minus Doug who was at a golf outing) started the day out at Pat’s for bagels and coffee. We then headed down to campus for OSU/OU tailgating. After a painstaking game for the Buckeyes who ultimately won (but barely…go Bobcats!) we took naps, cleaned up and headed downtown to Martini’s for a fantastic dinner out. It was fun to look around the table and see how “grown up” we all were. My parents always told us after our fights we would one day be each other’s best friends. We snarled at the idea then, but Mom & Dad could not have been more correct. Here are a few pics from the weekend…

And here are the girls tuckered out on the car ride home after the weekend at grandma & grandpa's!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Toilet Bowl Obsession