5 Years and Thankful!

Yesterday was our 5 year wedding anniversary! It has been a super 5 years to say the very least. God has truly blessed me with a guy who makes me laugh, grow, love and enjoy life in a way that I wouldn't if he was not by my side. And to top it all off, he's added two scrumptious munchkins to the mix! I am truly, truly thankful!

We will be celebrating next weekend in New Mexico! My parents are taking the girls, and I am headed out to meet Doug (who will already be there for work). Looking forward to a long weekend of exploring, relaxing and enjoying "us" time. I absolutely cherish these times with Doug and can't wait (and I can't wait to sleep in)!

Here is a sneak peak of our morning yesterday! We went on a walk and stole few shots along the way...



Comments

B-Mama said…
Happy Anniversary! I remember your wedding day well--it was a beautiful ceremony and reception and I so enjoyed getting to see it in person! Blessings as you celebrate in NM! You're going to have a great time!

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Toilet Bowl Obsession