A Blessing

It's funny how sometimes when a week has been rough - one of my 3 girls knows just what to say or do to cheer my heart/bring me into focus...and they don't even know it!  Ava drew this picture for me this week.  Brought it to me while I was finishing up work one day - and it meant so much and cheered me so.  I truly believe sometimes encouragement comes straight from heaven through the people we love - even the tiniest of people!
A reminder and prayer close to my heart - I pray this for family and friends.

"The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand.  The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night.  The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life.  The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore."  Psalm 121: 5-8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...