705. Road trips East.  Growing up, some of my favorite memories were heading East to New York or Virginia to visit family.  There wasn't a Thanksgiving we didn't get together.  So many great memories traveling through the Appalachian mountains tucked into the back seat next to my two stinky brothers, arriving to a warm loud house bustling with family, togetherness and food.  So now it's our turn to take our girls on the same adventures - and fill up their childhood with lasting memories.  Here we are at our lunch stop in PA at good old Bob Evans.  There was a farm behind the BE parking lot - girls loved watching the cows and getting out some car ride energy.
 706. Ellie's and blankies that induce sleeping children on road trips.
707. My creatively amazing cousins and aunts who come up with super fun and unique things for the girls to do every time we see them.  Here the kiddos are with cousin Zoe creating the table runner for our Thanksgiving feast! 
708. Hotel slumber parties.  The girls are finally at ages where we don't dread the hotel stays.  Yay!  They think it's the coolest getting to sleep on pull out couches with a TV right in their bedroom!! And they always get to eat the sugary cereal from the breakfast buffet that Mom doesn't buy at home:-)
709.  My amazing cousins - Kacy & Zoe.  Love them so much.  So many great memories with them growing up - they are so dear to my heart.  And I love how they invest in my girls and make them feel special and great and smart. 
  710. Table preparation.  Look how beautiful - homemade runner and all!  Ava got to help set the table - she was soooo proud.
 711.  My amazing mom, Aunt Juli & Aunt Kathy!  I have always admired each so much for different reasons - their creativity, talent in the kitchen - they are all loving strong awesome women!
712. This year's carver.  Isn't he handsome:-)  Love this man.
713.  My family.  Happy faces. Joyful memories.  I truly feel so blessed.
 714. Sweet cheeks!
715. Silly shots.
716.  Beautiful Thanksgiving days, fresh air and these people.  Ava & Lou with Mike.  And my fabulous cousins!
717. Down time with Aunt Juli!  How fun is this. 
718.  Playground fun.  I think we probably looked like a huge mob walking down the sidewalks to the park.  If people only knew...:-)
 719.  More cousins!  And real family photos.  How many shots/adults does it take to get all 6 to look!

720.  So sad to go home but thankful for the memories!  Think she's comfy?  She slept the whole way home so I think so!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...