Cousins, Winter Wonderland & Santa

These pictures don't do the fun justice - these kids are pure entertainment.  And they had a blast.  I can't tell you how many bribes it took to try and get them all to look at the camera at the same time - they were all too enamored with the lights, train and mechanical Christmas figurines to pay attention to any picture takers.  I love Christmas and watching their little eyes light up.  So much fun!

And...they got to see Santa!  Jet was unimpressed, Ava brown nosed a bit, Kate excitedly went with the flow, Mattingly just stared at him - and Olivia wanted nothing to do with him:-)  Hilarious!

Too interested in the "goody" bags to say cheese!
Love this one:-) Captures their current personality traits!
 Kate's face is priceless to me in this one:-)
I love these two little amigos!
 Olivia and Jet anxiously awaiting for the train.  They kept laughing and jumping up and down as we stood in line!
We had some fights over the bell on the train - one bell + 4  kids...I'm sure you can imagine the rest of the story.  The two younger ones just looked on with concern and wonderment!
Santa pics!  Mattingly just stared at Santa!
 These may be my favorite series out of the whole bunch.
 Picture 2: Lou starting to climb away:-)
 Picture 3: Olivia's back with her goody bag - Jet notices the snow behind them, Ava's getting slap happy and now Mattie's starting to crawl away...
 Picture 4: Now Jet's really into the snow - and I think we've lost all attention!
 Picture 5:  We kept trying because it was funny.
Love them!
 My daughter gets her klutzy genes from me:-)  She gave us all a good laugh as she tripped on her own feet!  Her middle name is Grace - hopefully that will counteract some of my klutz genes???  Maybe??
 Right back up with a big smile on her face for one last pose!  That's my girl!
Kate walking on daddy's feet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...