In a Blink of an Eye

The school year has come to a close and so has Ava's preschool career!  Next stop...Kindergarten!  I am so excited for her - she cannot wait until the day she gets to climb the stairs of that yellow bus and venture off to the "big" school. 

And on the flip side...I cried like a baby after dropping her off at preschool for her last day!  I'm one of those moms:-)  How did we go from this...
to this...??  So quickly??
...I just can't believe how fast these 5 years have gone!  But this time has been precious to say the very least. I wouldn't trade it for the world.  It has been a blast every step of the way...so much fun to watch them learn and grow.  I love my Ava Bean, Kate and Olivia to the moon and back 50 infinity times...

So instead of being sad about a chapter closing...I'm focusing forward.  We are going to live it up this Summer - spending lots of time together, enjoying sleeping in a bit, having everyone home during the day and exploring what Summer has to offer.  And when Fall arrives, we will be ready for a new beginning.  My parents always remind me that every new phase is fun and even gets better...and I believe that!

Here are a few shots of Ava & Kate's favorite people at preschool.  Their teachers, Ms. Laraine & Ms. Karen, were fantastic.  The kind of teachers we wish we could take with us all throughout Ava & Kate's school career.  They fostered a learning environment that my girls felt confident, loved and eager to go to each day...and I pray that excitement for school will last throughout their years. 
Bring on summer vacation!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun day with my girls...

Mamma Mia Pasta Treata!

Potty Time!!