In a Blink of an Eye

The school year has come to a close and so has Ava's preschool career!  Next stop...Kindergarten!  I am so excited for her - she cannot wait until the day she gets to climb the stairs of that yellow bus and venture off to the "big" school. 

And on the flip side...I cried like a baby after dropping her off at preschool for her last day!  I'm one of those moms:-)  How did we go from this...
to this...??  So quickly??
...I just can't believe how fast these 5 years have gone!  But this time has been precious to say the very least. I wouldn't trade it for the world.  It has been a blast every step of the way...so much fun to watch them learn and grow.  I love my Ava Bean, Kate and Olivia to the moon and back 50 infinity times...

So instead of being sad about a chapter closing...I'm focusing forward.  We are going to live it up this Summer - spending lots of time together, enjoying sleeping in a bit, having everyone home during the day and exploring what Summer has to offer.  And when Fall arrives, we will be ready for a new beginning.  My parents always remind me that every new phase is fun and even gets better...and I believe that!

Here are a few shots of Ava & Kate's favorite people at preschool.  Their teachers, Ms. Laraine & Ms. Karen, were fantastic.  The kind of teachers we wish we could take with us all throughout Ava & Kate's school career.  They fostered a learning environment that my girls felt confident, loved and eager to go to each day...and I pray that excitement for school will last throughout their years. 
Bring on summer vacation!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...