Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kate Plays Soccer!

What's better than starting a Saturday morning off with family, coffee, crisp fall weather...and 3 year old soccer?  Doesn't get much better in my book!  Kate played her first soccer game and LOVED it.  Grinned ear to ear 98% of the time (the other 2% she needed a quick sip of water and pep talk by Dad or Uncle Rob on the sidelines...then back out on the field in no time). 

Highlights of the game...
She was on the receiving end of the first kick of the game...and used her hands to pick the soccer ball up. She had a huge, proud smile on her face.  Of course you aren't supposed to touch the ball with your hands in soccer...but that didn't matter one bit to her.  She had gotten that ball!  She is a little spitfire on the soccer field that Kate!  Her great attitude, participation and smile made Doug and I so proud. 



 And Jet, Ava & Olivia were cheering Kate on.  Like I said...what better way to start off a Saturday morning???





No comments:

Blog Archive