What a Day!

I must have drank the right coffee today.

Up at 7AM (that's sleeping in for me!).
got an hour of work in.
got dressed, girls up, got them dressed, breakfast, cleaned kitchen.
trip to Costco (went for coffee & trash bags...walked out with 10 million other things, including pickles. Kate insisted on pickles:-)).
trip to Hobby Lobby (trying to find frames for some of our family photos...walked out with stickers for Ava & Kate and smarties...bringing the pics next time to choose a frame).
home for lunch and play time.
moved the furniture in family room to attempt to steam clean the carpet...but found that Doug needs to fix the steam cleaner so....
called Stanley Steamer who is coming on Thursday (I like this idea better anyways!).
put the girls down for a nap.
did 3 loads of laundry.
started my spring cleaning of the laundry room by pulling everything out and cleaning and organizing the cabinets and closet.
made spaghetti (with homemade spaghetti sauce...so easy and so yum!).
ate with my 3 favorite girls (loved the conversation...both girls were chatty and for some reason we talked about the potty a lot).
gave all 3 girls a bath then PJ's.
read books.
put them all down for bed.
cleaned the grout in the laundry room (not my most favorite job in the world).
cleaned the kitchen.
straightened the rest of the house....

and finally...at 10 PM...sitting down with my feet up, popcorn at my side and it feels great! Yay for days where I accomplish some "extras". Lord knows it doesn't happen very often:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten!

Funny Kate.

Words...