369. Fights with squirrels. We have been at war! I put bird seed out and this squirrel has amazingly wiggled and acrobatted himself to the feeder - hanging by claws from tree to feeder, hanging upside down on the feeder. My bird seed was gone in three days. War. Those squirrels had shoes, barbies, ice cubes thrown at them. Nothing worked - they taunted me - and eventually knocked the feeder down completely. Doug has the feeder back up in a different spot and so far no squirrels. I like to think it's my ice cube/barbie aim keeping them away. My neighbors probably think I'm crazy.
Olivia's 2 months!
Here are some pics of Olivia at two months. Usually a happy baby unless she's hungry or has gas! She is so curious...taking in all the sights around her and constantly watching her sisters. I love her blue eyes, her long eye lashes (just like her daddy's) and her smiles (which just melt me!). She is also trying to talk...cooing often...trying to get a word in with her noisy sister's. Ava always asks me..."what's Olivia saying"? She is sleeping fairly well...down around 9:30 until 4 AM, eats...then back down until 7AM. During the day she is our little cat napper...20/30 minute spurts throughout the day...unless she's in her car seat. She loves it and can sleep forever in that thing! Here is our little Olivia Ann...
Comments