Trip to Ann Arbor!

The girls and I drove up to Ann Arbor for the morning to see one of my good friends from high school, Janet, and her family. They have a little girl, Kate's age, who is as adorable as could be. We had a great morning catching up...walked around Ann Arbor a bit, went to the Cottage Inn for pizza and then strolled around the art fair. The girls had a blast, and for me...it was so heartwarming to catch up with Janet. We had a lot of fun memories together and I'm thankful that I'm blessed to be able to stay connected with friends from all walks of my life. And...Janet and I are once again pregnant at the same time and...both just happend to dress the same that day which added some humor to the day. Here are a few shots from our fun day (my favorite is Ava's zoned out cupcake face!)...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamma Mia Pasta Treata!

Fun day with my girls...

Adventures up North